Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

January!



Wow and a happy new year everyone!  I can't believe how long I've been away and instead of tales of woe and and moans of crazy busyness I will show you some craft (after all that's what we're here for lol!).  These little numbers are from my 'piercing' class from the end of last year where I traditionally have a calender project.  I must completely give thanks to the the lovely Clair for her fabulous inspiration of the calendar.

I will be back sooner I promise with a couple of belated Christmas projects and talking of the festive season I was completely spoiled and blown away with all the gorgeous hand made cards, gifts and felty-liscious things my dear friends made for me - thank you :D

See you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: memorable moments, pennant parade, kindness matters and bright blossoms.  Ink: midnight muse, whisper white and raspberry ripple.  Card stock: summer starfruit, midnight muse, raspberry ripply, primrose petals, gumball green and whisper white.  Accessories: patio party designer series paper, primrose petals stitched satin ribbon, island indigo bakers twine, in colour dahlias, mini brads.  tools: 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, elegant butterfly punch, bird builder punch, essentials paper piercing pack, paper piercing tool and mat.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Emma...firstly Happy New Year to you and secondly...wow, what a fabulous creation !!

xxx

Lynn said...

Was so happy to see Devotion to the Dream pop up in my reader today Emma! Love your calendar. I hope you and your family are having a fabulous start to the new year!

Helen said...

Glad to have you back - I've missed you!

Aimes said...

Happy New Year, my lovely! So wonderful to see you back sharing your creative adventures! Your calendar is fabulous and has so much energy with that shade of yellow!
Hugs!
x
P.S Thank you sooooooooooo much for my Christmas treat - I wore it on the 25th (yes, that's how much I love it - had to put it on straight away!)

Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful! xxx