Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Ah! last of the Christmas sparkle for you today.  This is a quick set I made for my Mum as a pre-Christmas gift.  I finally got to use the nifty A5 tins I have been hoarding for a while now.


I managed to squeeze 10 cards in the tin and my Mum loved them and knowing her she is hording them!  (do you think it's hereditary lol).  Anyhoo I will be back soon with some sneaky sale-a-bration cards from Stampin' Up!

Have a great day x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: greetings of the season and rejoicing with you.  Ink: early espresso, versamark and black stazon.  Card stock: wild wasabi, naturals ivory, crumb cake, cherry cobbler and very vanilla.  Accessories: very vanilla seam binding, green gumball stitched ribbon, very vanilla taffeta and festival of prints designer series paper.

1 comment:

Clair Matthews said...

WOW...this is lovely!xxx