Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

I like coffee


Morning! hope you are well and have managed to dodge some seriously nasty germs flying about - bleh.  I thought I would pop in with some pics of my recent work at the fifty million craft fairs I seemed to have signed myself up for lol!


I will be happily entering them over at Stampin' for the weekend (anything goes), Sweet Stampin' (food related) and Let's craft and create (dimension).  Hope you have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: scentsational season and polar party.  Ink: crumb cake, gumball green, raspberry ripple and midnight muse.  Card stock: crumb cake and whisper white.  Accessories: adhesive rhinestones.  Tools: holiday collection framelit dies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card, thanks for joining us over at Let's Craft and Create.

Jenny said...

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sweet Stampin'.