Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Happy happy joy joy!


Howdy folks! hope you are all well.  Back with a smidge more festive cheer for you and you may think I say this with the smugness of a crafter who has started her Christmas pile, alas the few I have posted recently are ALL I have done lol!

I will be happily entering this over at Cute Card Thursday (Christmas in September), Stampin for the weekend (starting Christmas early) and Sweet stampin challenge (sentiment as focal point).

Have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps:broadsheet alphabet.  Ink: raspberry ripple.  Card stock: very vanilla and raspberry ripple.  Accessories: festival of prints paper stack, rhinestones and cherry cobbler sweater trim.  Other: sewing machine.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful and so elegant, love the style and colours. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

Unknown said...

Hi Emma, such an elegant card. Wonderfully rich colours as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Rachel said...

Love the colours Emma...you've created a fab, cheerful card that makes me smile!

Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Aimes said...

Oh that colour combo can only bring me JOY! I've only managed a few Christmas cards so far....I bet you've done more than me! LOL!
Hugs!
x