Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

We go together


Morning, hope you had a nice weekend.  Back today with a card from my class last Friday which if you look back at the scrap-booking page I had in my last post uses the same layout.  We had a real fun time as always and were treated (by hubby) to one of his super super strawberry cream cakes.

I will be happily entering this over at allsorts challenge (in bloom) and Charisma Cardz (anything goes) .  Anyway have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: always elegant, growing green and petite pairs.  Ink: early espresso, card stock: early espressos textured, pink pirouette textured, poll party and lucky limeade textured.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful Emma!

xx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Emma,
I love the colour :) Great job. Thank you for sharing.
I have blog candy if you're interested :)
Hugz
Lisa

http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au