Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Up, Up and away


Hello, hello, hello, hello and am I glad to be back with the all new Summer mini catalogue from Stampin' Up!  Today is the launch of their brand new catty with all it's innovative gorgeousness.  I feel so lucky to have Stampin' Up! in my life and wouldn't know how I would manage creatively without it.

Anyhoo! spot the 'new stuff' on this baby, ok I'll tell you - colour co-ordinating bakers twine, scalloped scallop edgelit dies and look at those stonkin balloons from the 'Up, up & away' stamp set, c'mon!  Oooh I feel a bit faint from the sheer excitement I am giving off.  Well I shall be back soon with more newness :D and the link to the new catalogue (all my special ladies out there should have their paper version to stroke by now or very soon).

I will be happily entering it over at Crafty Catz (anything goes) and Fab 'n' Funky (no DP).  Have a great day x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Up, up & away and happiest birthday wishes (hostess).  ink: pool party, pear pizazz and perfect plum.  Card stock: perfect plum, pool party and naturals ivory.  Accessories: wisteria wonder bakers twine.  Tools used: adorning accents edgelit die, dotted scalloped ribbon border punch, mat pack and piercing tool.

9 comments:

Christine Blain said...

LOVE this stamp set, and the colours you've used on this card are sheer perfection, Emma. Beautiful!

Aimes said...

Oooh I'm positively drooling over the new goodies on this beauty! You may even say I'm 'sky high' about it! :D
Hugs!
x

Shirley said...

Beautfiul card! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week!

Megan Tucker said...

Love this card! Can't wait to get my hands on that card stock either! it's such a great base colour! x

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week.

Emma Harrison said...

This is really gorgeous Emma and I love the colour combination.

carol said...

Super card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

Love this card!

Unknown said...

I love love love this card!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #63 with a link back to your blog on 5-13-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Have a great day!!
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com