Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Shiny happy people


Howdy and welcome back to the all new Summer mini Stampin' Up ! show (insert Kermit the frog type wail here lol!).  Using the stunning new labels framelit dies - fwoar! together with some twittepated designer series paper - can i hear another fwoar!  I would also like to mention the white twine (an extremely rare beast) and many non crafters have said to me 'Emma it's just twine' and my head agrees but my heart says IT'S TWINE!!!

Well I will be entering this over at Papertake Weekly (anything goes) and I should be back tomorrow with more fun projects :D  Have a great day x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: happiest birthday wishes (hostess) and En Francais.  Ink: basic grey and tea stain dye.  Card stock: whisper white, basic grey and crumb cake.  Accessories: antique brads, white bakers twine and twitterpated designer series paper.  Tools: labels collection framelits dies.

4 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

This is stunning to look at, so I bet it's fabulous irl!

AuroraDawn said...

Fabulous card AS ALWAYS

Oh My Goodness I cannot believe I totally FORGOT to order bakers twine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats my third order going in tomorrow LOL

Aimes said...

Fwoar, Fwoar, FWOAR!!!! Showcasing those new goodies in fabulous style, hun!
And it's not just Baker's Twine, it's SU! Baker's Twine (said in my best impression of the voice over from the M&S ads LOL!)
Hugs!
Aimes
x

Anonymous said...

Superb!
Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.
Good luck!
xx