Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Monday, Tuesday happy days!

I come to you now from another land oooooh, that must mean I am in Butlins and these posts are scheduled lol! (fingers crossed).  Another card using the fab Up, up & away stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I needed a male graduation card and got my thinking hat on to cup up with this little number.

Have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Up, up & away, ink: basic black, whisper white craft ink and versamark.  Card stock: crumb cake and basic black.  Misc: white embossing powder.  Other: sewing machine.

6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Just fabulous! Love it to bits, Emma.

AuroraDawn said...

Fabulous card Emma, I don't know how you did it but you've changed my view of if ... i really didn't like it at all, now its growing on me, actually considering buying it!,

Anonymous said...

Love the black ink on the kraft CS Fabo! Cheers Donna Zammit :)

Lynn said...

Love the black and white on craft...so gorgeous Emma.

Aimes said...

You just can't go wrong with the combo of kraft and black - seriously fabulous!
Hugs!
x

Sarn said...

Oh nooo . . . I really MUST get that set of stamps. You've done a great job! xxx