Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Friday I'm in love


Hee! you can tell I am using new photo editing software - what's going on with those corners Emma lol!  Well it's the last day of my holidays posts and I hope you have enjoyed them.  I should be making my way back to sunny Swansea after a fun break, I'm sure.

Have a great weekend everyone and hope to see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: tea shoppe, ink: island indigo, crumb cake and whisper white craft ink.  Card stock: crumb cake, whisper white and island indigo.  Accessories: white bakers twine, pear pizazz pleated satin ribbon, twitterpated designer series paper and rhinestones.  Tools: adorning accents edgelit die.  Other: sewing machine.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

A really lovely card. Great colours.

Sarn said...

GORGEOUS. I am so in love with Island Indigo as a colour choice! Nice Tea Shoppe stamps too! x

Mariana (Grushechka) said...

wow! It looks soooo warm! Love it! And I do agree with Laurie - the colors are awesome!

Aimes said...

Mmmmm a card that truly speaks to me - a good cuppa! :)
You have a knack for picking my favourite songs for your post titles: this one is one of my all time faves! Can't beat a bit of The Cure :D
Hugs!
x