Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Heart to heart



I don't mean to start off with a groan as I am in a wonderful mood and am looking forward to an extra chocolaty weekend yum!  but my blogger template is such a nightmare to get big pics on, so apologies for the pantsness (sp?) of it.  I have been searching a long time for a new one but I am so fussy lol! I can't seem to find one exactly right  Anyway these little pinkies are for my class ladies as wee thanks. 

Happy Easter everyone! and here's to happy families and sunny days for everyone - pleeeeease.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: broadsheet alphabet, pocket silhouettes and pennant parade.  Ink: charcoal and tea stain distressing inks and blushing bride.  Card stock: blushing bride, crumb cake and very vanilla.  accessories: pearls and first edition speciality paper.  Tools: scalloped heart of hearts die and boho blossom punch.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards Emma.

Have a great Easter weekend.

xx

Aimes said...

Such sweet cards! I love the CAS design and the monogrammed hearts :)
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Hugs,
Aimes
x