Pages

Friday 20 January 2012

Pocket full of kryptonite


Alas dear readers as with all heroes there must be villains and as it must go too for crafty goodness there is the male card making kryptonite - meh!  It is my true weakness and I must try harder at enjoying my masculine side - but I think it would be easier to not shave my legs for a fortnight to achieve this LOL!  This is perhaps why my card today looks a lot a bit like my other card here - oh well they are for different people hee!

I will be happily entering over at Charisma Cardz (clean & simple).  Have a great day everyone and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: forever young and curly cute.  Ink: distressing essentials inks and whisper white craft.  Card stock: very vanilla and basic black.  Accessories: first edition paper and metallic brads.  Tools used: top note die.  Other: PTI woodgrain embossing plate.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, if it's a winning formula then why fix it? & this definitely scores top marks in the masculine category....I don't know a single crafter who enjoys having to make 'male cards', why do they have to make up 50% of the worlds population?!! xxx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Emma,

Magnificent card. I like your choise of coulours : black and white. I like your graphic effect. It's very successful. Continue like that ! Bravo!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Mandy said...

Your card looks absolutely fab Emma. I really struggle with masculine cards.

xx