Pages

Thursday 22 December 2011

Oh baby it's cold outside


Oooh hello! are you all getting ready for the festivities?  It may surprise a few of my friends but I absolutely LOVE Christmas.  Usually an old cynic lol! but this time of year and to the annoyance of my family I have the festive tunes on the radio, cd and tv! and don't stop singing.  I have officially broken up from work for a week and now can truly be merry.

My card today was inspired from a memory of nine year old me wearing an argyle jumper with this sort of pattern on it - gorgeous lol!  Have a great day everyone and I think I will be back before the big day - eeek! can't wait.

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Henry wheel and welcome Christmas, ink:  basic grey, riding hood red red, lucky limeade and not quite navy.  card stock: riding hood red and naturals ivory.  Accessories: very vanilla seam binding.  Tools: piercing tool, mat pack and spritzer tool.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey there, I've missed your posts Emma :) I LOVED argyle as a girl...think we are about the same age! Super fun card!

Mandy said...

Lovely card Emma!

xx

Aimes said...

It's cold outside but this argyle beauty certainly warms me up! :)
Oooh I picked up a sweet package from my folks' yesterday containing two perfectly packaged presents (I've not opened 'em, honest!) and the sweetest card ever! Thank YOU!
I hope you get a package from Sheffield soon...!
Hugs
Aimes
x