Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Grandad we love you


A little bit of fun and a smiley card for you today.  This was expertly coloured by my son to give to his Grampa on his recent birthday.  I have my card that I made for him to show you soon - so I will be back.

Have a great day everyone x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: all in the family, happiest birthday wishes (hostess) and pennant parade.  Ink: basic black, real red, poppy parade, wild wasabi, marina mist and daffodil delight.  Card stock: poppy parade and whisper white.  Accessories: just add cake designer paper and daffodil delight taffeta ribbon.  Tools used: petite pennant builder punch, square lattice embossing folder and 3/4" circle punch.  Other: papertreyink fresh alphabet stamps and spiral notebook page die.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Your little one did a fabulous job coloring...way to stay in the lines ;) So, so sweet!

Mandy said...

What a fab card Emma. Love the colouring!

xx

Ann said...

Awww, Grandad loved it I'm sure. The colouring adds such a sweet touch to a special card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Didn't I see this on Papercraft Inspirations recently, YES I did, congratulations.