Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

Santa Claus is coming to town


Yes indeed he came to town last night along with a magical  musical parade which was wonderful.  Anyway back to my projects today which were for (ashamedly) last months class, I  know I've taken ages to post  sorry.  The technique was using blender pens and we made a matching covered lunch sack (a la chick n scratch here) which I made smaller to fit the cute 3" x 3" cards & envelopes.

I will be back soon I hope (nothing made yet mind lol!).

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: polar party, ink: basic grey, concord crush, whisper white, old olive and poppy parade.  Card stock: old olive, whisper white, concord crush and poppy parade.  Accessories: pool party ruffled ribbon.  Tools: perfect polka dots embossing folder, blender pens, word window punch, stampa-ma-jig and snips.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Emma, love how you've used the lunch sack...great project!

xx

Lynn said...

Hi there Emma! Such a sweet card set. Love the color combo you've chosen!

Aimes said...

Eeek! Those cards are so darn sweet, hun! I love the lunch sack too (as well as the fabby technique you've spotlighted!)
Oh how I would love to attend one of your classes...I may ask Santa for that! :D
Hugs,
Aimes
x