Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Birdhouse in your soul


Hiya! and hope you are well.  Will have to be super duper quick today as I would like to sneak a post in  but will have to leave you with just a little pic of the chocolate cabins/robin houses I made for my recent fairs.  I first saw these over at the lovely Jo's place.  I have changed mine slightly to add a crimped, inked and glittered roof.

Have a great day everyone and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Card stock: real red, garden green crumb cake and chocolate chip.  Ink: whisper white craft.  Misc: dazzling diamonds glitter and word window sheets .  Tools: mini milk carton die, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, crimper, cropadile and bird builder punch.  Other: red bakers twine from stash and mini chocolate Christmas puddings.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Oh Emma these are so cute! What a clever idea. I love seeing your craft fair goodies.... and maybe getting some inspiration for my next fair! Your table always looks so inviting.

Unknown said...

They're brill Emma! Love the corrugated roof idea. Some of my ladies have been using the large woodgrain stamp which looks fab too! I shall be in mass production with these on my return from Convention.

J
x

Mandy said...

Lovely bird houses Emma...they look very yummy indeed!

xx