Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

'Piece' by piece


Good morning and happy Friday everyone!  I have for you today my projects from last Friday's paper crafting class.  We did paper piecing with outline stamps (growing green from Stampin' Up!).  I really made the ladies work for their cake this class with a bit of cutting out lol!

As you can see we made a lovely matching gable box (instructions from SCS here).  We had had an extra fun class this time with an after show party (will post pics soon I promise), a raffle and homemade quiche - what more can a girl ask for lol!
I will be happily entering this over at allsorts challenge (flowers) and fab 'n' funky (die cuts & punches).  Have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: growing green (p52/No.118758) and trendy trees (p60/No.113258.  Ink: Tea stain ink from the distressing essentials kit (p113/No.118762), early espresso (p94/No.119670), blushing bride (p90/No.119786), peach parfait (p90/No.119783, pear pizzazz (p910/No.119784) and concord crush (p90/No.119785).
Card stock: Whisper white (p94/No.106549), crumb cake (p94/No.121685) and early espresso (p94/No.121686).  Accessories: Peach parfait stitched-poly ribbon (p90/No.119264), patterns designer series paper stack (p90/No.117158) and whisper white envelope (p95/No.106588).  Adhesives: Mini glue dots (p114 No.103683), stampin dimensionals (p114/No.104430) and multipurpose liquid glue. (P114/No.110755).

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Emma,
All kinds of gorgeousness going on here. I love the colors of your flowers.

Ally said...

Such a lovely card. I really like those stamps

Anonymous said...

Lovely projects. I love S U and seeing all the inspiring creations done by talented folks like yourself. Can I ask that you consider popping on Blogger's ' Subscribe to POSTS' gadget. it would make it easier for meyself and many other S U lovers to magically have your latest news and creations appear in our e-mail inbox. Hopefully it may also help increase your sales. Should you agree to this , could I ask that you let me know so that I can become a subscriber ? Many thanks xx

Need More Time to Craft said...

Love, Love Love it :)

Helen said...

would never have thought of using paper piecing with this set but it looks stunning!

Alexis said...

Oh, I love this set. The colors are unique and great. Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky. Good Luck and we hope you will join us again on Wednesday.

Alexis
Fab 'n Funky DT member