Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Flagpole sitta


Oh yes! more pennant parade for you today and a song title courtesy of the lovely Aimes who understands my need for the ridiculous lol! (thank you my sweet).  Going to be super quick today - down with the lurgy but nothing serious enough to stop crafting you understand!

I will be happily entering this over at Papertake Weekly (anything goes & optional punched item).

See you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: pennant parade and curly cute.  Ink: whisper white craft, early espresso and cherry cobbler.  Card stock: crumb cake, confetti white, pool party and early espresso.  Accessories: whisper white designer button and linen thread.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Fab card love the bunting they are great for any occasion.
Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Jane said...

Hello Emma. Love the bunting its so versatile. Love your colour choice x

Aimes said...

Oh I feel honoured to have had my suggestion used for one of your post titles!
You're rocking those pennants - I love 'em :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x