Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Knock on wood



Are you feeling 'distressed' enough yet lol! well if not this card has lashings of the stuff :D with a touch of a resist technique too.  Alas no camping trip for us yet but it has been dry enough for hermit crabs and rock pooling yesterday - we had a terrific day.  I have my monthly paper crafting class on Friday but will be watching the skies after that (fingers crossed).

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: because I care (hostess set), fresh cuts and En Francis background.  Ink: distressing kit mahogany and tea stain.  Card stock: crumb cake.  Paper: woodland walk and love letter.  Accessories: early espresso grosgrain ribbon and metallic antique brass brads.  Tools: spiral border punch and cutter kit.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Crossing my fingers for you and your family for some nice dry days! The embossing is gorgeous on your card Emma...I love the script in the background!

Aimes said...

Oooh rock pooling! I love rock pooling! Y'never know what treasure you may find :)
Sorry I digress! I'm totally digging the distressed look - you really rock it! Distressed with the ink btw and not distressed as in the emotion LOL!
Fingers crossed for some sunny camping days for you all :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x