Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Thank you for the music


Ooh I know, what's this Tuesday thing you got going on Emma ?!  It seems my natural posting has taken me to Tuesdays.  It also might have something to do that I love my lazy Sunday nights in front of the telly, preferably with a period costume drama on or musical lol!

A little thank you card and gift I recently sent to a friend to let her know how much she is appreciated.  I will be happily entering it over at creative card crew (wings) and papertake weekly (anything goes).

Have a great Tuesday everyone ;D

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: always elegant, curly cute and tiny tags.  Ink: Concord crush.  Card stock: concord crush, poppy parade, pear pizazz and confetti white.  Accessories: basic rhinestones, concord crush stitched poly-ribbon.  Paper: concord crush designer paper (hostess).  Tools: Tiny tags punch and beautiful wings embosslits die.  Other: Sewing machine.

3 comments:

Juls said...

so very gorgeous and stylish!!! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

Emma, this is so beautiful!

Aimes said...

My idea of a lovely Sunday night too! We curled up and watched Alice in Wonderland (the new version- was super!)
Sorry I digress! Such a pretty card and gift ensemble you've got going here - love the way those pretty butterflies 'pop' with their colour :)
Thanks for your super sweet comments - I'm no superstar though and I'll never forget my stampy buddies who have been with me from the beginning ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x