Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

Night owl


Howdy folks and hello to Monday.  This little card that was given to my Mum at the weekend from my son to celebrate her birthday.  It was such fun to make my little owl a co-ordinating outfit to match lol!  I will be entering it over at craftycatz weekly challenge of anything goes.

Hope your weekend went well - I am still stuffed from the most ENORMOUS strawberry and cream sponge cake (pictures to follow) my husband made for my Mum, I don't think I need to eat again until Thursday hee hee!

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Concord crush.  Card stock: Sahara sand, concord crush, old olive, early espresso, whisper white and bashful blue.  Paper: concord crush designer series paper (hostess).  Tools: two-step owl punch, little leaves die, 3/4" circle punch and mat pack and piercing tool.  Other: Papertreyink sentiment from birthday bash sentiments.  String from stash.

12 comments:

Helen said...

Absolutely love it - it's so crisp and stylish!

Victoria said...

Fab card Emma! Sure your mum loved it! I adore this Owl punch. Love the rich purple colour you've used as well. I'm not normally a fan of purple but this card has changed my mind!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Christine Blain said...

Stunning, Emma! Gorgeous clean, stylish card. The owl is too cute.

Lynn said...

Love the colors and the owl is simple adorable!

Need More Time to Craft said...

Love everything about this card. XXX

Curly said...

OMG this is such a beautiful card I love the colour theme and the image is adorable,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week,

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

lindyloo said...

Fabby card love the owl thank you for joining us at the crafty catz linda x

carol said...

ooh wow...simple and so stylish...thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty catz x carol

Mandy said...

Such a fab card Emma, very stylish indeed!

Aimes said...

Eeek! You made that most fabulous owl?! Oooh imagine the possibilities dressing him up! Fun, fun, fun!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card love the owl

Anonymous said...

Love your card,very clever.