Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

I've got a bucket full of


It makes me chuckle as I think of when I gave these to my niece and son on Sunday.  I don't know if they could quite believe that these were carrots with sweets inside them hee hee!  The little buckets came in so handy too, as after they had eaten the contents they proceeded to fill them with the the findings of the the Easter egg hunt in the garden.


Lots of challenges with an Easter theme too, I will be entering these over at cupcake craft, my time to craft and sweet stampin challenges. 

Hope you and  a wonderful weekend - it was simply gorgeous here :D

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Card stock: Marina mist, rose red, early espresso and garden green.  Paper: nursery sweet and retired pumpkin pie designer series paper.  Ribbon: rose red (retired) and marina mist grosgrain.  Template for the carrots from the digichick shop.

11 comments:

Victoria said...

Such fab easter gifts Emma! Love this idea!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

Anonymous said...

Wow Emma, these are too cute. Cheers Donna Zammit

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable!

Aimes said...

Now I love my carrots anyways, but these are the cream of the crop!!!!! You are a GENIUS!!!!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Mandy said...

What great Easter gifts Emma! Love the way you popped them into a dear little bucket...fabbie

Mandy
xx

Fiona said...

fabby easter gifts....who wouldn't love this?? Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Val said...

Brilliant project. Thank you so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Please come back again.
Hugs
Valxx

Val said...

Brilliant project. Thank you so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Please come back again.
Hugs
Valxx

Jen W. said...

So cute! Love those little carrots. Have I also mentioned I love your photo background? It's awesome!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a fantastic idea, love how you have done them, I'd love to have seen their faces, lol

Zoe said...

These are just so cute Emma, I love the little carrot boxes! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x