Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

Brand new!


Mmm yes indeedy, nearly EVERYTHING on this card is from the NEW Stampin' Up! mini catalogue (see the top of my side bar for a nose).  Happily and most obligingly by myself I think (ha!) I will be entering it over at papertake weekly, where the theme is 'anything goes' and 'new' - gotcha on both counts :D

Have a great day everyone x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Four frames and trendy trees.  Ink: Crumb cake, early espresso and chocolate chip marker through the colour spritzer tool.  Card stock: Marina mist and and naturals ivory.  Accessories: crumb cake seam binding, bitty buttons and linen thread.  Tools: Exclusive Stampin' Up! only vintage wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder and decorative label punch.

8 comments:

Helen said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Eileen said...

Gorgeous elegant card. Eileen x

Lynn said...

Love the spritzing on your card and how you have the ribbon going around twice...I LOVE the Crumb Cake ribbon...well used in my house :)

Joanne said...

Fab card Emma! Love the Marina Mist card and Crumb Cake ribbon together.

Mrs Mayne said...

Love it Emma - nice to see you over at Papertake Weekly too! Thanks for joining in with the challenge! :) x

Mandy said...

Simply elegant Emma....gorgeous!

x

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Emma....I love that little birdy :)

have a lovely weekend!
Carol xxx

Lexxie said...

Thank you so much for the blog candy and for your lovely card as well Emma-it's soo me!!
Love your latest card too-that embossing folder is fab!
Thank you again Emma, I was thrilled to win your candy and know I will use all of it,
Love Sarita xx