Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Ebony and ivory


All together now! "live together in perfect harmony".  Oh I know it's cheesy but mmm I do have a soft spot for that song :D  A thank you duet for my brother-in-law today on fixing my poorly PC recently.  Together with a couple of bottles of cheeky vimto and a huuuuge packet of his favourite choccies - giant buttons!.


As you can see along with the card I also altered a notebook to match and although you can't see the inside it has the most gorgeous vanilla and faded black grid lined pages inside - divine.  Happily I combined the gift with the current challenge of any old challenge over at In Love With Stamping.  I picked stitching, but to be honest I am hard pushed NOT to stitch everything these days lol!

Have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Thank you kindly. Ink: Basic black and crumb cake. Card stock: basic black and very vanilla. Paper: newsprint dsp. Accessories: star brad from hodgepodge kit.

3 comments:

Juls said...

these are so fabulous and stylish!! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

Such a fab card and notebook combination Emma. The newsprint paper is very yummy!

Mandy
x

Aimes said...

Great for the guys, hun! You just can't go wrong with good ol' black and white.
BTW - I'm a Vimto lover myself but what exactly is Cheeky Vimto? I have a feeling I may not have lived enough to experience it!
Hugs,
Aimes
x