Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

Bad apples


I know, but I couldn't help myself as once my 'tart & tangy' set was out I had to play some more.  There was going to be a trio of fruits (orange from my other post here) and a lime one but I ran out my my favourite stitched ribbon and couldn't complete the mission.

Hope you are all well and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Tart & tangy and afterthoughts (hostess set).  Ink: Real red, crumb cake and old olive.  Card stock: Real red, crumb cake and whisper white.  Ribbon: poppy parade stitched-poly ribbon.

6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Oh, I LOVE your use of Tart & Tangy here, Emma - this card's fantastic!! Must get my poor neglected set out, and have a play with it; you've inspired me :)

Aimes said...

Note to Emma: Buy more ribbon! LOL! I'd love to see this mission completed though I've gotta admit that out of all those fruits, the apples gotta be my fave (guess it goes with my job and all!) Keep it sweet and juicy *wink*
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Bianca said...

I love it!!!

Greetings from Germany,

Bianca

Need More Time to Craft said...

Emma...this is fantastic..LOVE IT!

Ann said...

Love this and the orange card. If you manage the other two they'd make a great gift set wouldn't they.

Mandy said...

Really love what you've made using this set Emma!

Mandy
x