Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

You gotta roll with it


I know, it's me on a Thursday!! hee hee.  But it must be love as I just HAD to post using my new Stampin' Up! supplies (can't remember the last timeI had such a flurry of  activity on my blog).  Gosh I have enjoyed  playing with them.  Mind you as you read this Mr UPS is winging his trackable way to me for the BIG first proper order, with new punches, ribbon and all sorts of gorgeousness :D

Have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin Up!
Stamps: Artistic etchings and thank you kindly.  Ink: Crumb cake, pear pizazz, blushing bride and basic black.  Card stock: Crumb cake, wild wasabi.  Paper: Newsprint.  Misc: Basic black 1/8" taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Ohh...happy day when the UPS man is coming to your door! Love your card Emma...very clean and elegant!

Mandy said...

Wonderful Design Emma.

Aimes said...

How big is BIG?!?! Is Mr UPS gonna need some assistants?! LOL!
Fabulous card, sweetie - lovin' that green (of course!) and the flurry of activity on your blogeroo. You're mojo is on fire!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S I'll secretly set you a place up on Sunday, just in case. Just sayin'...*wink*