Pages

Friday 29 October 2010

Spooky


Good morrow fellow trickers ;D  and behold my spooky offering to those who dare to dwell near my haunted mansion this weekend and those my son invited to his Halloween party tonight lol!.  Happy Friday everyone and "feast" your eyes on some ghoulish cake which I will be stuffing to the gills with more sweeties than that in the pic I promise.


I had the fabulous template to make the cake pieces here and thoroughly enjoyed making them -such fun.  Happily I combined this with the current Halloween design team challenge on over at In Love with Stamping.  Talking of ILWS, get ready for it because I ain't forgetting this month - ILWS PUB QUIZ IS TOMORROW NIGHT (Saturday 30th October).  It is such a giggle please pop on over, there is even a wee prize for the winner from myself :D

Have a great weekend x

Supplies: Paper: Echo Park Happy Halloween. Card stock: Stampin Up! basic black and confetti white.

No comments: