Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Fa la la


Mmm I could eat this combination up, well not really as it is cherry cobbler and wild wasabi (goodness I bet that would put some lead in your pencil lol!).  But it does look delish together and it gets me on my way to being so good this year and not having the usual pre-Christmas flap owing to the fact that everyone expects a handmade card :D  I am sharing the love with this little lot and have made some for my shop too :D


The possibilities are endless with this sketch (psst! I used a side plate to make the garland line with a chocolate chip stampin write marker and a stamp-a -ma-jig to place the stockings).

Have a great day & see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Sparkly & bright, ink: cherry cobbler,wild wasabi and chocolate chip.  Card stock: Naturals ivory.  Other: PTI holiday button bits.

8 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Emma these are gorgeous! Beautifully designed I love them!
Juliexx

debbi taylor said...

these are great...

Lynn said...

Clean....right up my alley...love these Emma!

Pickle said...

they look lovely Emma. Sometimes less is more :) Liking the new colours as well :)

Mandy said...

Really love these Emma and what a great idea to use a plate!!

Mandy
x

Helen said...

Awesomely simple!

Vicki said...

Oh Emma these are so cute, I love this idea and so simple.

Hugs
Vicki x

Caryn said...

Emma this is fantastic - I may well be CASEing this card - I always have the inevitable rush in the run up to Christmas so this would be a great card to mass produce! Love the tip about the plate too - genius!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx