Pages

Friday 10 September 2010

Punch rocker!

Howdy folks and I am heartily congratulating myself on being sooo early with my entry for the punch challenge over at a passion for papertrey. I made a few of these cuties for my own personal stash and am trucking on with my Christmas cards now as my Stampin' Up! pre-order has just arrived!!! Oh me, oh my ;D - picture me now in my crafty corner slavering over baja breeze and marina mist, surrounded by sheets and sheets of the yummiest colours ever.

Have a great weekend and see you soon x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Basic black. Card stock: Real red, kraft and whisper white. Other: PTI holiday button bits and tea dye ink, memento tuxedo black ink, copics and bakers twine from stash.

12 comments:

Siw Eldhuset Hansen said...

cute :)

Mandy said...

You're sooooo organised Emma, each year I say I will make all my Christmas cards, each year I fail!!

Absolutely gorgeous design and colour combination. Love it!!

Mandy

Julie said...

I love this card - I love the images and the red with kraft - so traditional - right up my street.
Have a great weekend Hun - Ju xx

Kirsty @ Quirky Card Designs said...

Always so impressive emma, very inspirational! xx

Margaret C said...

Sweet and simple - a girl after my own heart ! Love it !

Ann said...

Such a cute card Emma - love those little punched Christmas people. And guess what! I was early with my challenge too this week - must be something in the Welsh air!

Aimes said...

A+ to you again, star student for a fabby Christmas card and such an early entry to our challenge! Just lurve red and kraft together! Such sweet images you punched too!
Hope you're well, hun!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Suzie Q said...

yummy card looks great showing all that kraft x
am looking forward to seeing what you make with all your new goodies
x
hugs
Suzie Qx

Pickle said...

Simple and effective card Emma. The Christmas stamps are so cute. Can't wait to get my Kraft now ;o)

Laura.K said...

Such a lovely card. I love this simple and gorgeous layout.

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty card Emma. You inspired me to do my first Christmas card.

Carol x

AuroraDawn said...

Emma

I have to say I completely stuck for inspiration when I know I have to make a STACK of Xmas cards this year - I hope you don't mind but I will be CASEing these they are FABulous

Dawn
xxx