Pages

Friday 9 July 2010

Friday on my mind



Morning all and hope you are well :D Busy, busy, busy at the mo for my monthly jaunt to the Ostreme centre in Mumbles to sell my crafty wares. You know Peter Kay did the "Mum wants a bungalow tour" well I'm doing " Mamma wants the lovely as a tree stamp set from Stampin' Up!" and other gorgeous goodies stall tomorrow lol!

More stamping resist technique for you today and great little just in case card - I was thinking maybe for one of my son's friends? I will be entering it into the latest summer challenges over at a passion for papertrey and cute card Thursday.

Have a fab weekend x

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Just beachy and tiny tags. Ink: Tempting turquoise, old olive, pumpkin pie and versamark. Card stock: tempting turquoise and very vanilla. Other: PTI - Background basic text style II, buttons, tea dye ink and button twine.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

This is fab! I love the button/twine treatment, and the funky layout. You are so good at this!

CFLanger said...

This is adorable Emma! I love the colors - very festive!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Luv it Emma, good luck on your stall.

Helen Berry said...

This is a great card!! I really like the fish emboss resist technique and colours are very summery. Like the way you've arranged the buttons on the twine.

Chris said...

What a fun card - love those fishes and the twine!

Aimes said...

Oooh lovin' the emboss resist technique, hun! I'd find it hard to resist a card such as this from your crafty store (which I will one day visit and surprise you at!)
Thanks so much for entering our challenge too - we're eternally grateful for your support!
Have a super weekend!
Hugs,
Aimes
x