Pages

Friday 25 June 2010

Strange fruit


Mmmm don't you just want make yourself a fruit salad after looking at these cards :D I am definitely feeling summary and have had these note cards in my mind with all this lovely weather. Together with the fun challenge over at a passion for papertrey to use only one layer I put these together in the sunshine yesterday.


This one is using cameo coral ink from Stampin' Up! and I wanted to use this ink in particular as it reminded me of pink grapefruit (mmm I do love a bit of pink grapefruit completely peeled and cut into segments with a little sprinkle of sugar on top).

Oooh before I forget I am off to the BIG craft fair tomorrow and Sunday at Swansea Waterfront Museum to sell my crafty wares. I am going to take lots of pictures and hopefully will post next week with all the crafty delights on show. I'm also in the middle of shooting a few pics of my felty hair clips too as you were very kind in expressing how I had made them ;D

Have a great weekend and see you Monday xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Tart and tangy. Ink: Certainly celery, cameo coral, pumpkin pie and basic black. Card stock: Confetti white. Other: PTI Daily design sentiments and twine.

5 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

OOh these are lovely Emma i forgot I have those stamps I must use them. Love the colours especially the pink grapefruit!
Good luck at the craft fair!
Hugs
Juliexx

Lynn said...

Emma,
Have fun at your craft fare! Love these cards..simple and clean...that is one of my favorite stamps sets too!

Mandy said...

Lovely note cards Emma. Have fun at the craft fair.

Mandy
x

Lesley Edmonds said...

These are really fun Emma. Lovely and summery, simple and clean cut.

Lesley x

Juls said...

these are just gorgeous! Love the C&S look, so bright and fresh! Hugs Juls