Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

And they call it puppy love




Morning! I completely forgot to post this little card I made for my sweet Niece Evee's birthday last month. As soon as I saw this image I thought of her and her little friend Seth. Awh they do love each other very much :D As many of you will know I don't do cutesy very often but I am partial to a little sweetness now and then lol!

Have a fab day and please call back for lots of good things. I will be having my Stampin' Up! customer candy draw tonight (please drop me a line here to order some scrumptiousness and get entered into the draw). Also some faboo design team loveliness over at in love with stamping.

Ta-ta for now xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Card stock: Soft suede, pretty in pink and whisper white. Ink: pretty in pink and soft suede. Paper: sweet pea collection. Ribbon: soft suede polka dot grosgrain. Other: Rub-ons from doodlebug and Melisa Frances. Image from Mo Manning.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Emma, this is gorgeous...very cute indeed, I bet Evee loved it.

Mandy