Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Nice one Cyril




Helloooo peeps - how are we all :D A little something for the boys today, I try and make some fun kids cards while I am in the mood to do them. So I have a nice little stash on hand for those bouncy castle, football, rollerskating and other such "fun" parties I get "invited" to these days LOL!

I also made this for the 2 button, 2 brad and 1 image challenge over at in love with stamping forum. My tidbit for today is, if unsure about colouring your images, don't worry too much with shading and fussing - I was overworking the images at first and in the end I found if you simply colour the image it looked so much better :D

Have a great day & see you soon xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Card stock: Ballet blue, real red and whisper white. Ink: Black stazon. Misc: Black brads.
Other: Pink cat studio - sporty billy stamps. PTI buttons, red embroidery thread, core'dinations black magic card stock. Copics and sewing machine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super card Emma and perfect for those little lads. Have a super day. Hugs Ali x

Caryn said...

What a great little boys card - I love it!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lesley Edmonds said...

What a fab little stamp Emma and thanks for the colouring tip - I know what you mean.
Lesley x

Mandy said...

Great boys card Emma. Your image looks great. Love all the detail on this...stitching, buttons...thread etc!

Mandy
x

Aimes said...

Aaahhh I forget that you too are a master of colouring! Nothing more fun than a good colouring session! I too used to get all worked up about shading etc...but I never worried about it when I was little so why should I now?! LOL!
Hope work is treating you well and you've got back into the swing of things!
Love,
Aimes
x

Juls said...

fab!! Love the embossed detail, and the button detail! fab make!! hugs Juls