Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

Baby blue




Morning and firstly I must apologise for not making my usual stops around all of your lovely blogs lately. I have been super busy with my holiday preparations - yes! I am off on my jollies next week and have been gathering all the bits and bobs to be stuffed into the suitcase. The funny thing is we haven't told our son we are going on Sunday! he does know we are going to Butlins "soon". This was my husband's bright idea - to just casually inform him on Sunday afternoon to get his coat on as we are leaving for our holidays!

Another £1 bargain canvas photo album from Tesco's (the pink version of it is in this post if you would like to see it). Stamped with whisper white craft ink with the very cool truck from Stampin' Up!s loads of love set. Also make sure you pop over to the in love with stamping forum tomorrow too, where myself and the rest of the design team reveal our fabulous challenge projects.

Have a wonderful bank holiday weekend and I know you will all look after my little old blog next week when I'm away. I am planning some posts but you know blogger ;D - seeeyasooon xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Loads of love and out of the box (hostess set). Ink: Whisper white craft and tempting turquoise. Other: PTI buttons and twine.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Emma,another fabulous creation!!

Have a lovely holiday.

Mandy
x

Leann said...

This is lush Emma - I love it!
Have a super fabby time on your hols :D
Hugs x

Janice xxxx said...

I so love your chic cards. Have a good hols - if it's Butlins Minehead, do blog how it was - we have a break lined up there later on in the year!

Aimes said...

Ooooooh please take a pic of your little one as you tell him your going on Holiday!!!! What a sweet idea! How on earth are you managing to be so secretive about it?!
Wishing you a super duper holiday hun! Hope the sun shines for ya!
Love,
Aimes
x
P.S Totally loving your photo album - way to rock a bargain!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Lovely creation Emma.

Have a wonderful holiday!!!

Lesley x