Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Just an illusion



Morning all, no the card is real but the scallop border is a bit of a cool cheat as it is actually 1" circle punch outs that I lined up behind the scrummy sunny day papers from Stampin' Up! More design team cards for the amazing in love with stamping forum - I love how this has made me really think about my work,I usually go wherever the wind blows lol!

Have a great day & see you soon xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Happy moments (sale.a.bration set).
Ink: Whisper white craft and uni-bal signo gel pen.
Card stock: Pixie pink and tempting turquoise.
Paper: Sunny day scrappin kit.
Misc: Tempting turquoise grosgrain 1/4" ribbon.
Other: PTI button and DMC coated wire.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the bright colors on this card and how you put the scallop and ribbon at the top versus the bottom. Very cute!

Your blog header is awesome!!

~JulieH~ said...

How gorgeous Emma loved the scallops using the circle punch and your stamping looks so fab in white on that lovely vibrant pink. Love this card!
as usual you have me singing with your title! This was my era lol!
Hugs
Juliexx

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the hot pink and the scallop detail! Hugs Juls

Mandy said...

Love the parcels in white on your card Emma and what a fab idea to use the circles to make a scallop edge...love it love it love it !!! :o)

Have a great day.

Mandy
x