Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

I got stripes


Morning all - did my card wake up your eyes this morning lol! Do not adjust your set there are stripes on this card. Wooo a little snazzy number for you today using an upcoming mini background stamp called solid stripes. I was using it on another project and noticed the paper left behind after I had stamped the die cut flowers and loved it.

The inspiration for the colours I had from a shirt and tie combo I saw in a shop window while in London a couple of weeks ago. So my tidbit for today is look at the pieces you would chuck away - just maybe they were what you were looking for in the first place.

Have a great day & see you Monday - hope you can join me as I may have some bloggaverssary candy on offer!!!

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Sale.a.bration) whimsical words and solid stripes. Ink: Elegant eggplant and pumpkin pie. Card stock: Elegant eggplant and whisper white. Misc: Pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon and die cut blooms.

3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

OOh, loving the stripes!! And a great colour combo too!

Thank you so much for the package that came through the post yesterday ;) Have a great weekend hun! K xx

Mandy said...

A very elegant card Emma, love the stripes!

Have a great weekend.

Mandy
x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Emma,
Just love the orange ands blue together - really striking!
Have a good weekend.
Lesley x