Pages

Monday 30 November 2009

Doctor beat




Well what a weekend - lots of fun at the craft fayre and a big hello to Rosie and Cara and all the fine gals there :D Also my Christmas do was great, I couldn't have asked for more, with great friends and good food festive fun was had by all :D

My card for today was a request from a colleague for a Doctor that was leaving. To be honest when she asked I did think crikey I don't know what to do as she specifically asked for a card with sorry you are leaving on it with a medical reference! I knew I didn't have that ''sorry you are leaving , Doctor'' stamp in my stash anywhere lol! so I made a plea on the in love with stamping forum and Mandy (what a star: ) came to the rescue - thanks so much :D

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx (I am pooped with a capital pooped).

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Card stock: Chocolate chip, whisper white and kraft.
Ink: Creamy caramel and basic black stampin write markers for doodling.
Misc: Certainly celery poly twill.
Other: Copic markers, PTI basic text style II, sentiment from pc, owl image from digital delights.

10 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Emma, it sounds like you have a fab weekend and no wonder you are tired.
This is a brilliant card!
Clare x

Julie said...

Hi Emma,
I'm so glad the craft fayre and your works do went well, I think you should put your feet up this evening with a nice cup of tea and a box of choc's you deserve to spoil yourself as you've been so busy.
By the way the card is so cute - I love the owl.
Take Care - Ju xxx

Unknown said...

I knew you'd pull it out the bag - FABULOUS card Emma!

Jo
x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card and well done on coming up trumps with the comission! Eeeekkk I hate it when folk want something really specific!! Don't often see you colouring but it loks super dooper! Love the cute little owl! Relax after your busy weekend! hugs Judy xx

~JulieH~ said...

Emma this is fab! and s persnal for the doc I love it!
Sounds like yu had a great weekend hope yu can just chill today!
Hugs
Juliexx

Ali Watson said...

Oh Emma you have come up trumphs honey. this is brilliant. Well done Mandy, how kind. Love the way it has turned out.

Helen said...

It was a tricky mission but you did a great job! Well done!

Unknown said...

Brill card, Mandy came up with a fab image & the card is fab!

Sounds like a great weekend!

Jan xx

Mandy said...

Great card Emma!! Glad I could be of some help.....it's deff one cute owl and perfect for the theme!

Mandy

Juls said...

this is such a fun card!! Love it!! the image is fab and I love the soft muted colours!!