Pages

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Pink elephants on parade




And blue ones too of course :D . Needed to replenish my stock of baby cards and I had the idea for these two from the new Stampin' Up! idea book and catalogue. Not only does it have the yummiest stamps you could buy ever but the layouts and projects are beautiful in it. If you are already a customer I have posted yours out today - so they should be with by the 1st of October. If you would like to purchase one for £4 including delivery please contact me here.



Hope everyone is well, make sure you check back on Thursday for the exciting launch of new Stampin' Up! idea book & catalogue - there may be a give away or two in it to celebrate :D.

Have a great day & see you tomorrow :D

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Card stock: Kraft.
Paper: Sweet always and bashful blue designer series paper.
Ink: Uni ball white gel pen, regal rose, pretty in pink, bashful blue, creamy caramel and brocade blue.
Other: Ribbons and elephant stamp from stash (i.e can't remember sorry) and sentiments from everyday button bits from Papertreyink.

10 comments:

Steph said...

Gorgeous cards - I love that elephant x

Leann said...

Hmmmmm, I think the elephant may be Prima...but don't hold me to that!

These are gorgeous hun, they're almost making me broody!

Hugs x

Unknown said...

too cute! lovely layout.

Jan xx

CFLanger said...

Ooh! I love the polka dots and ribbon - such cute cards!

Mandy said...

Two fab cards Emma, very stylish.

Mandy
x

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful and such sweet cards Emma! Wow you are so talented
Hugs
Lana x

Aimes said...

Sooooo cute! Have you been playing with your negative shapes again Missy? You're such a clever clogs and I know I go on about it but really, you're a super craftin' genius!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

PinksyDoodles said...

ooh cute cards Emma, I love the dotty papers.
Clare x

Stephanie said...

Hey sweetie, I'm loving all your recent cards - I so admire your originality & style :)
Hugs xxx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Pretty cards Emma - Lovely. Have received my catty so thaks for that and the litle extra! Lots of yummy gorgeousness inside it and with Xmas just around the corner I'd better start making a list.....
Lesley x