Pages

Monday 31 August 2009

It's a jolly holiday with you



Well it's nearly Christmas right! and I am going to be so organised this year ( no snickering please). You heard it here first folks and I expect no sympathy from you if I coming running to you crying in the second week of December panicking I haven't finished my cards LOL! This is a really sweet project which includes a pretty box with 5 mini cards, you can find the tutorial for the box here and you can find the paper, stamps and ribbons I used here (me that is if you want to buy them hee hee).

Don't forget as it's the first of September tomorrow I will be announcing my own personal and exclusive Stampin' UP! promotions, which may include a little freebie or two ! Please pop back and find out more :D

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Circle of friendship (page 60).
Card stock: Love notes (mini blank card & envelope set - page 76), real red and old olive (page 68).
Ink: Real red and old olive ( page 68).
Paper: Dashing designer series paper (only available for 4 more weeks on page 93).
Ribbon: Real red and old olive wide grosgrain, real red narrow grosgrain and linen thread (page 80).
Misc: Real red button (earth elements pack on page 81).

14 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hey hun,

Back from hols hence lack of comments, some fab projects on your blog that I have missed!! Just love this one, well done for being organised but that is one word that will never be affiliated with me I am afraid, I am just a whirlwind of disorganisation & will be crying to you 2 days b4 crimbo or running to Clintons....LOL

Hugs

Sarah

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous little gifts!!Love those papers! I made loads of little gift boxes out of the very same paper last year to sell. Yours are so cute ..love the little ribbon and butto embellishments!
Hugs Judy xx

sugacatz said...

Emma, I absolutely LOVE this set. It is just so cute. You have done a fab job. Fantastic. Think I am going to have to invest in that paper. Can't wait for new catalogue. Woo hoo. Lesley

Kate Lewis said...

Missy - you are WAY too organised lol!! (Good on you - I'll be the one panicking on Christmas Eve that I haven't started my cards yet!) These are just adorable! Hope you have a great Bank Holiday, K xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Morning Emma,
This is such a sweet set and right up my street:) Love the papers. Will indeed pop back tomorrow!
lesley x

PinksyDoodles said...

Great set Emma, the box is so sweet!
Clare x

~JulieH~ said...

Emma what a gorgeous set! Spots and stripes are my favourites! This set looks so professional a fabulous gift anyone would love to receive! Thanks for the link to the tutorial.
Hugs
Juliexx

Unknown said...

Ooh aren't these gorgeous - love 'em all.

Perhaps, as you're sooooo organised this year, you could come round & do some for me too!!

Have a good day

Jan xx

Karen said...

Oh no! It can't be time to make christmassy things yet can it?! Seriously though These are fantastic ! I love the little box and the shape of the cards you early bird!
Hope you're having a terrific weekend.
Karen x

Monica Gale said...

Grrjousss!! I love that you a very took traditional colour scheme but made the projects very contemporary. Fabaroonie job lovely. M xx

Julie said...

Hi Em,
I hope your enjoying your bank holiday weekend with the family. I love this little set so much i have followed your link and down loaded the template. you've done a great job with it.
Have a great Monday - Ju xxx

brenda said...

Nothing like being organised Emma, trouble is it's easier said than done.

Some fab work on your blog, enjoyed my visit.

B x

CFLanger said...

Absolutely adorable! Now you just motivated me to dive into my craft room and dig out my Christmas papers! :o)

Mandy said...

lovely...and soooooo organised too!! Great project Emma

Mandy