Pages

Friday 14 August 2009

Happy holidays



This is my contender for this week's Stamp with us challenge, which is simply a Christmas theme. A happy coincidence I had started to make this card already but was waiting for my Stampin' Up! order and my red gingham ribbon. I think this will be one of my mass production Christmas card send outs for this year. I may have to tweak it a bit and add a bit of bling, not quite sure yet.

Just to make you all jealous (sorry) I had the biggest bit of fresh out of the oven bread (hubby also made that - lucky me) with lashings of butter and blackberry jam yesterday morning - it was heavenly hhhhmmmmmm. Anyhoo the very lovely and super talented Clare has very kindly given me an award, thank you so much Clare - please stop by and say hi.

Have a great day & see you on Monday xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Circle of friendship (page 60).
Card stock: Real red (page 68), whisper white and kraft (page 67).
Ink: Real red (page 68).
Ribbon: Red gingham ribbon (page 80).
Tools used: 1" circle punch and scallop edge punch (page 86).

13 comments:

Nicki said...

getting deja vous with this one? still gorgeous card tho, and yummy fresh bread... your soooo spoiled with a hubby that cooks! wish mine did!
take care hun
Nicki
x

PinksyDoodles said...

I'm getting deja vous too, but you can't get too much of a good thing!
Mmm I'm so hungry now!
My son is busy playing with his pencils - I have given him my old ones now that I have the lovely new Polychromos. You have made us both happy!
Hugs, Clare x

Abi said...

Really like this idea!

Aimes said...

I love this layout - it works so well for both your thank you card and christmas, in fact you could use it for ANY occasion! Hmmmm you got me thinking about my future masculine cards....
I've just scoffed some peanut butter on toast and felt quite content until you've rubbed in your fresh bread LOL!
Have a super duper weekend sweetie!
Love,
Aimes
x

Julie said...

Love this card - red and kraft is a match made in heaven - just love it.
Take Care and have a great weekend - Ju xx

Maile Belles said...

Great card!!! Did you hand stamp and mask all of those cirles? Love the simple layout!

memory-scrap said...

Thats Lovely Emmea, O God, people are making Christams cards already!! The stupid thing is that (as I wasn't a crafter until June this year) I bought a shed load of cards in the January sales trying to be thrifty!!! Thats backfired on me now,LOL. Yummy bread and jam, I love the smell of fresh bread. I can't walk past a bakery without going in! Jane xx

Stamp WIth Us said...

This is so effective! Thank you so much for joining in with us this week. XXX

Peet said...

This is so beautiful, Emma!!! Love this idea!
Peet x

Karen said...

Great card and fab colours, love this. Lucky you with all that yummy fresh bread and conserve! deelish!
Hope you are having a brill weekend.
Hugs,
Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Love the card - great use of a greeting stamp and lovely design.

Bx

Natalie said...

Emma you have made some lovely cards while I have been away. x

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is gorgeous I love the idea of the stamp repeated looks fabulous! Fresh bread yum although I have to do my own :( so I use my breadmakeras I'm not a good cook!
Juliexx