Pages

Monday 17 August 2009

Blue Christmas



I know what you're thinking IT'S AUGUST! but I was on a roll from my previous post and thought, well I've started so let's go the whole hog Mog! I really, really love this ski slope designer series paper from Stampin' Up! I have let it do all the talking on this card, I don't think you don't need much else when the paper is as beautiful as this.

It's my brother-in-law's birthday today, I have already shown the card I made for him here, which is from my son, who says (as we all do) Happy Birthday Uncle Eee!

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Best yet ( page 10 -hostess set).
Card stock: Kraft (page 67).
Ink: Tempting turquoise (page 68).
Paper: Ski slope designer series paper ( page 22 - mini catalogue).
Ribbon: Whisper white narrow grosgrain (page 80).
Misc: Styled silver ribbon slide from hodgepodge hardware kit (page 83).

Non SU - dew drops from stash.

8 comments:

Steph said...

This is really pretty - love it. x

Aimes said...

Hmmm I think Blogger is being naughty - it didn't tell me you'd got a shiny new post! I was getting worried and had to check it out for myself. Imagine my relief when I find a shiny new post with this little number! I was getting withdrawal symtpoms LOL!
Anyways - a lovely card hun! You just let that gorgeous paper do it's thang and work it ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday Eeee!
love the card Emma and yep, them papers sure are gorgeous! havent seen them, think its another trip throught the catalogue!!!
take care hun
Nicki
x

Vicki said...

Beautiful card Emma, the papers are devine, I'm just loving it!

Hugs
Vicki x

Ems said...

ooh pretty, like the snowflake paper, sorry, love the paper.

Its NEVER too early for Christmas (only 129 days you know!)

Karen said...

Very stylish card I love it! The papers look brill with the dew drops and I love the kraft card with the blue.
Hugs,
Karen xxx

Abi Bundy said...

Love this card!

Michelle said...

Hi Emma,

I love this care, its so gorgeous! Your designs are beautiful!

Michelle:)