Pages

Sunday 5 July 2009

The party's over



Well the party is over for Andy Murray but what a ride! I think I have aged 10 years over the last week with all the anxiety, tension and excitement. He's still really young and am sure will be back again next year for another roller coaster ride.

Another card for my fruity box and I used the unusual layout from this card here as it really appealed to me.

Hope your having a fun weekend, have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up! - Stamps: tart & tangy and so many scallops (retired US set). Card stock: whisper white, real red and old olive. Ink: certainly celery, real red, old olive, yoyo yellow and versamark. Misc: white embossing powder and white signo pen.

13 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Emma,
Another super cute card - I love the layout and colours - it's beautiful. I have to say I cant wait to log onto your blog everyday to see what yummies you've created. You never disappoint.
Take Care - Julie xx

Sara said...

I love this set that you're putting together. The box is brill of course but the cards and extras are all so lovely. Another winner Emma.

Thanks for your kind comments on my children's card and I haven't ignored your request for the Salsa night pic - I'm just trying to find one that doesn't make me look too fat (but they all do, lol).

Sara xx

Tinkertaylor said...

I'm with Julie A great layout and I love the stitching, in fact today I'm going to pull out my machine have a play!

Aimes said...

Super bright and juicy! Just what we need as a pick me up after Murray's semi-final defeat! I'm pretty sure one day Murray will be holding that trophy high, just not this year!
Love your stitching effect = it's fab!
Hugs
Aimes
x

Steph said...

I'm loving your fruity collection - another great one x

Mandy said...

Emma, this is a great layout, and I do love these stamps and papers. You have some fab ideas!

Mandy

Nicki said...

FAb, love the colours too, its gorgeous!
Nicki
x

Monica Gale said...

Love, love, love, your sweet fruity card Emma. Thank for stopping by my blog today hugs M xxx

Lexxie said...

This is lovely Emma, so fresh and and such lovely bright colours.
Fab work Emma,
Love Sarita xx

memory-scrap said...

This is a really nice vibrant card. The fruit really 'pops' out at you. I love your stitching detail too. I cant wait to see more of your creations.
Jane x

Natalie said...

Emma this is lovely. Great colours and layout. x

Kristin K. Riiber said...

I LOVE your style.

I posted a link to your blog for other Clean&Simple lovers to enjoy on Scrapping.no, Norways largest Scrapbooking site, so now you know who to blame for your Norwegian visitors ;-)

Need More Time to Craft said...

Love this card Emma...Looks good enough to eat..
Carole x