Pages

Monday 29 June 2009

You're my inspiration



Upon my return a few days ago , I checked my emails and was thrilled and a little bit surprised to receive an email from a lovely lady, Dawn who asked me if she could feature my blog on her wonderful site Inspirational. I still get genuinely amazed that people like my work but I am my own harshest critic and was so touched to be asked as the other sites featured on there are amazing.

Thought I'd show you another little flower pot card but made this time with pastel colours for a different look.

Hope you can pop over and have a look, have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin' Up! - Cardstock: almost amethyst, so saffron, old olive, pretty in pink & whisper white. Paper: tea party designer series paper, ribbon: whisper white narrow grosgrain. Buttons from the latte collection and old olive die cuts.

12 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

WOW Emma, congratulations!!! You totally deserve to be featured on Inspirational - because you are!!! Love these flowers...yummy! Kate x

Steph said...

Well done you Emma. You're blog is very inspirational - you go girl! x

cardsandacuppa said...

Great card and Well Done for getting on inspirational, you really do deserve it! Sending you big hugs xxx CONGARATULATIONS!!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

well done..you totally deserve to be featured there. I love your work. I totally love this flower pot card! fantastic!! Woo hooo way to go!
hugs Judy xx

Natalie said...

Congratulations Emma. x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Emma,

At last I can see your lovely creations and leave comments! Remember I emailed you becuase I couldn't see your page? Well it's back - hooray!!!
Loviing what you're doing.
Lesley x

Stephanie said...

That's so fabulous & completely well deserved - way to go - woo hoo!! xxx

Juls said...

lovely little anniversary card, love the distressed edges on the flowers!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on being featured on inspirational! Your work is fab well done!
Debbie x

Lexxie said...

Hi Emma,
So glad to have found from Inspirational! Love your style, all your creations are really wonderful,
Am now an avid follower!
Love Sarita xx

Aimes said...

YAY EMMA!! WOOOOOOO! You super-star! Well I for one am not surprised in the slightest - your creations totally rock! Congratulations hun, you totally deserve the recognition!
Huge Hugs!
Aimes
x

Ann said...

SO cute!