Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Sweet like chocolate




Ok so you've probably noticed I've had the stapler out on the last couple of projects -I quite like it. This wedding cake stamp was stamped onto kraft with a brown ink - I think it looks a little like chocolate sponge, mmmmm. My best friend Rhian had a 3 tiered chocolate covered cake at her wedding, it was delish.

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin Up - Card stock: Whisper white and kraft. Paper: Chocolate chip & tea party designer series paper. Stamp: Best yet, misc: linen thread & latte button. Other: Wedding cake stamp from onefourzero, white brads, staple, ink from colourbox in chestnut roan.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely card Emma, I love chocolate cake. x

Aimes said...

Emma that cake looks gorgeous *drool*!
Love the little pearls - they add that touch of elegance!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, loving the chocolate cake mmm, now a chocolate wedding cake why didn't I think of that lol. The staple looks great. Love it.

Nicki said...

This is lovely Emma, love the cake too!
Nicki
x