Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Pretty in pink



Some of you are probably thinking this is very familiar. Is it cheating that this card gets its own post but I am on a daily posting challenge with myself and I loved the little boy one I did a few days ago so much, I did one in pink hee hee!

This weekend I am going (for the first time as it is a bit of a trek for me) to a crafty market. I may do one in the future, depends on what the competition is like (if it's too good maybe not - chicken I hear you cry, ha!). Will let you know if I find any kindred spirits there ( they've go to be hiding somewhere in South Wales, c'mon Swansea show your crafty self to me LOL!).

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin Up - Stamp: best yet, card stock: pretty in pink, whisper white & kraft. Ink: black stazon, misc: linen thread & pretty in pink button. Paper: tea party designer series paper. Other brands: elephant stamp, white brads and pink staple from stash.

5 comments:

Ems said...

Not cheating at all, I regularly make a couple if I really like the design (just remember not to give the 2 cards to people who will of seen the other!!)

ems

Unknown said...

Aww pretty in pink too

Jan xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I love your pink version too. Gorgeous. I reckon that would be a good sell for your craft fair (if you do one). Kim

Aimes said...

Cheating the rules? Never! This is a new card in my book and you're certainly getting your pennies worth on that stamp - it's adorable!
Have a super time at the crafty market - you could totally rock with your creations on a stall of your own y'know!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Natalie said...

This is lovely Emma. x