Pages

Friday 12 June 2009

Mistakes, I've made a few



I have really got to stop blog hopping when it's : A late and B when I'm tired, because with my brain it's bound to end up in disaster. I 'll explain, I popped around to Stamp with us site, a great challenge & inspiration site for Stampin Up, this weeks theme was (or so I thought) celebration and hence the card I made above.

This morning on my usual hop I was seeing some lovely cards that people had entered for this week's Stamp with us theme and it suddenly dawned on me that everyone's cards had something to do with congratulations - doh! and not celebration. Anyway I think it's a pretty card, but yet again I have failed to actually submit a card and this is beginning to become a bit of a habit for me hee hee - hey ho.

Have a great day & see you tomorrow xx

Supplies from Stampin Up - Stamp: a bit of birthday cheer, rub-ons: hidden garden blossoms. Card stock: whisper white, so saffron & chocolate chip. Paper: so saffron designer series paper. Ink: chocolate chip, ribbon: chocolate chip narrow grosgrain. Other: pierceabilities from spellbinders.

11 comments:

Steph said...

Aww bless you. It's a lovely card - you could always stamp out a congratulations sentiment and use dimentionals to place it over the top? Or you could make another card? It would be lovely if you could submit a card. x

Kate Lewis said...

oh well it's a fabulous card anyway! Have a fabby weekend! K x

Unknown said...

It's a great card though, I totally missed the deadline for last week's Stamp With Us! So you're not alone

Jan xx

Mandy said...

Emma, your card is lovely!!

Mandy

Unknown said...

A beautiful card non the less.

Have a great weekend Emma!

Jo
x

Suzie Q said...

Hi ya,
Congratulations - celebrate you - means the same thing to me!!! I'm obviously on your wave length lol, super classy card i think xx

Aimes said...

Hee hee! I'm SO glad it's not just me who makes those kinda mistakes - I'm a late blog hopper too. I really like your card anyways (plus the little Ooops a daisy story that goes with it!)
Have a super weekend!
Aimes
x

Natalie said...

This is a lovely card Emma. x

Nicki said...

its a lovely card nevertheless! im blog hopping till all hours, and mistakes get made... but what a lovely one you did make!
Nicki
x
http://indicards.blogspot.com/

Mireille said...

such a beautiful and classy card! Lovely!!

Alison said...

Such an elegant card. Oh well, never mind about the challenge! There's always next time...