Pages

Friday 15 May 2009

Circle in a spiral




I cannot think of a better way of showing off this lovely tea party designer series paper from Stampin Up than the simple layout of this card. Paper has to be one of my favourite aspects of card making. Nobody guessed the song and band from yesterday's title, so I am not telling ha!! lol.

Have a fun day & see you tomorrow x

Stampin Up - Card stock: Almost amethyst, pretty in pink & whisper white (textured). Paper: Tea part designer series paper. Other: Rub-ons from DCWV.

5 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

What a fab idea of showing off DP! Love it!! I have no idea what the song title is...go on... tell! Have a fab weekend hun! Kate xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful car Emma - took a moment to browse your blog - Fabulous stuff - mind if I link you???

Alex said...

Love the card Emma, how effective is this card using the gorgeous DSP and some punches. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Alex x

Teri said...

Such a clean, simple design ... but so, so beautiful. I love this :)

Teri xx

Joanne said...

So simple - yet so effective. You have the knack!