Pages

Thursday 16 April 2009

Pink patootie

....i'll explain ?
Well when I was a little girl a friend of mine used to call butterflies - patooties ?, don't ask me why - I have no idea and when you are 7 it doesn't seem important enough to ask why. I made a very similar card to this but with darker tones a while back and thought as spring had sprung I would try it in fresher colours.

Hope you like, see you tomorrow xxx


edited 4.20pm: hubbie just googled patootie, apparently it's an American phrase for sweetheart or bottom (typical of me to put something rude on here without realising it hee hee).

Stamps: garden whimsey & best yet. Ribbon: pretty in pink stripe grosgrain, jewel brads from the pretties kit. Tea party designer series paper. Cardstock: pretty in pink, old olive and regal rose. Ink: pretty in pink and old olive - all from Stampin Up

No comments: