Pages

Monday 13 April 2009

More yumberries !


Blinkin flip - I'm stuffed, even 24 hours later. Although it does help if you put down the chocolate and don't keep asking for more roast potatoes with Sunday Lunch lol. Hope you are all having a great weekend. I had a lovely day with 'the family' yesterday, who were all pleased with their little Easter treat baskets. This is the last of the one's I'm going to post, which was made for the 'chef'.

Take care and see you tomorrow xx

All products used are - surprise, surprise - Stampin Up

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Wow, Emma you've been so busy with your Easter baskets! I think this is my fave (tho i love them all!!) So pretty - glad you had a good easter! love Kate x

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Wow, Emma your baskets are gorgeous, TFS!