Pages

Saturday 25 April 2009

Mojo, mojo, where for art thou mojo ?


Ok 21 days of daily postings to my blog and my mojo has deserted me, I have then as they say 'borrowed some' ! Oh I wish I had made this card - it is so perfect I feel a bit wobbly. This is my homage to a very talented lady. Just a quickie today, so have fun and if you find my mojo tell him (it's always male when it's doing something you don't want it to do lol) to get his patootie (I only recently found out that meant bottom) back to my house.

See you tomorrow (I hope) xx

Stampin Up - Stamps: pocket silhouette, card stock: kraft, old olive & chocolate chip. Designer series paper: Haiku, Ink:; stampin write markers using old olive, chocolate chip and really rust. Misc: linen thread, old olive & very vanilla button. Other: PTI leaf button

1 comment:

Aimes said...

What a fab 'borrow' I love it! Very close the the real deal itself! Thanks for explaining 'patootie', I love to learn something new everyday and this will now take pride of place in my vocabulary LOL!
Aimes
x