Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Juicy bits

Aren't these juicy fruits, I have to say from the humble cherry to the ripest strawberry this has to be one of my fave sets from Stampin Up. I could make cute little projects like these all day and never get bored. The note book is a la moi (as Del boy would say - what I mean is that it's from my own template) and the cute little post it note key ring is from the famous Angie at Chick 'n scratch here.

I am on a mission for world domination in my little part of the country at the moment and have of course made myself a little book with my master plan in it and slowly but surely I am ticking those babies off the list. Set up blog, tick, let people know about my blog, tick, posting daily on my blog (or until I run out of card stock - which wont be long lol) tick and maybe just maybe become a Stampin Up demonstrator !!!!, no tick yet but watch this space hee hee.

These projects are for a table top sale I will be doing at my son's school. This will be the first proper airing that my crafty bits (fnaar fnaar) will get in public so a bit nervous. Have a while to go yet and you will be the first to see the new projects.

See you tomorrow, have a great day xxx
Stampin Up - Stamps: Tart & Tangy, card stock: real red and old olive. Ink: real red & old olive, ribbon: real red & always artichoke grosgrain. Paper: Summer picnic and die cuts.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

These are fab Emma - you shouldn't be nervous about them going public. Hope you do really well at the sale.

I can help you with the card stock situtation . . . . . lol! :0)

Kate Lewis said...

Love love love them!!! Any plans to share your template for your fab notebook? ;) Such a fab and versatile set, loads of luck with your craft sale, you'll do a ROARING trade I've no doubt! xx

Aimes said...

Very funky - I just love these creations! Don't you feel so proud when you work out a template yourself!?!
World domination is surely on the cards now LOL!
Good luck with the sale, I'm sure your goodies will sell like hot cakes!
Aimes
x

Fiona said...

Yum - good enough to eat - its one of my favourite sets too!